Friday, January 18, 2013

4 Updates

The fish did die.  I wasn't there, but I'm told there was weeping and wailing under a blanket.  Fortunately the pet store had a guarantee, so we are now the proud owners of Buzz and Russell, two fantail guppies.  And, for now, they are still with us.



While I will eventually have to get my tooth pulled, my dentist told me it doesn't need to be an immediate thing.  He may have told me this when I started crying (again) telling him how scared I was.  It has been postponed for the time being until I'm ready. I love my dentist.  A little kindness really goes a long way.




Did you know it's incredibly difficult to give a quiz when there's constant interruptions?  

I have turned into the kind of person who cannot get enough of stories about dogs who will never leave their owners.  Even in death.

1 comment: