Thursday, April 25, 2013

*Hanging head in shame*

I might as well just say it.  I got back on facebook.

I missed my people from my former life.  I missed my former "family," and facebook is the only place all of them are accessible to me now.  I still think everything I thought about facebook before.

So this time, I'm going to be more judicious with the time I spend on it.  And I'm not going to allow other people's vitriol into my life.  I'm going to use the hide button much more liberally.

So there.


3 comments:

  1. My satisfaction went WAY up when I realized I could hide people's gun-control arguments without unfriending them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "hide" button is my favorite feature. Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huzzah!! We've missed you. :D On the nerdy note, I love the Hide feature, as well as limited who can even see what I share, and who shows up in my feed. Very nice way to stay in touch with only those I want. :D it's totally acceptable to be snobbish.

    ReplyDelete