Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day.

So we made it.  We have celebrated the 14 days of Valentine's.  I have given the mister a collection of prepared lunches, candy, notes, and sexy time presents.  He has given me some excellent chocolate (which I really miss right now), movies, poems, and fun.  I was surprised by how much planning and thought he has done.  Very impressed, Mister.

Last year on this day, he bought me one of my favorite salads from California Pizza Kitchen and brought our meal home to be eaten at the condo.  I like the precedent it set.  I love our quiet moments together.

Happy Valentine's day, my love.  You are everything I want, and I never feel more at home than when I'm in your arms.  Thanks for choosing me and enduring me well.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment